Websites get hacked every day. By some estimates, about 30,000 to 50,000 websites get hacked every day. Actually, the numbers are growing every day and the importance of website security is increasing rapidly.
Consequently, being secure in the online world becomes more and more important every day and it is vital to protect your website and the data it holds now.
Without a proactive security strategy your businesses risks :
- the spread and escalation of malware.
- attacks on other websites, networks, and other IT infrastructures.
- and most importantly, lose your customers data, and in other words their confidence in you.
To protect your site I can :
- firstly, secure your website by using encryption. I renew the encryption key regularly, making it very difficult for hackers to access information. This prevents criminals from eavesdropping on your internet traffic.
- secondly, use Cloudflare, which is preventing the most dangerous type of attacks from hackers and has the added benefit of accelerating the speed of your website too.
- thirdly, I can scan your site regularly for malware.
- add a firewall to your server.
- in addition to these, I can add extra security to your backend login using 2 factor authentications and secret login links for examples.